100% THC Free CBD Isolate
CBD2GO offers the highest quality natural CBD isolate that is non-GMO, contains zero THC and is free of pesticides and heavy metals. Our CBD is extracted from North American industrial hemp, resulting in 99% + pure cannabidiol (CBD) with no THC or any other cannabinoids. The CBD is CO2 extracted (or otherwise known as a winterization process) which results in a clean, odourless, flavourless crystalline powder to give you the flexibility of preparing your own plant-based wellness products.
We recommend CBD isolate for its versatility. CBD isolate is fat-soluble which makes it easy to add to a variety of things — drinks, smoothies, baking, food recipes or used with other ingestion methods. Its crystalline (powdered) form makes it super easy to work with as an ingredient or just to add to your CBD tinctures for a higher concentration. CBD2GO is 99% pure with 0% THC, which makes it a non-psychoactive, naturally decarboxylating, pure hemp CBD isolate powder.
Full Spectrum vs CBD Isolate
The potential benefits of CBD isolate:
|CBD isolate may help alleviate various types of pain, including chronic pain, inflammation, and arthritis.
|It may have anxiolytic effects, promoting relaxation and reducing symptoms of anxiety and stress.
|CBD isolate could potentially improve sleep quality by reducing insomnia and promoting relaxation.
|Studies suggest that CBD isolate may have neuroprotective properties, potentially benefiting neurological conditions.
|CBD isolate may help reduce inflammation, making it useful for managing conditions like arthritis and inflammatory disorders.
|Some research indicates that CBD isolate may help manage seizures, particularly in epilepsy patients.
|Minimal Side Effects
|Compared to full-spectrum CBD products, CBD isolate contains no THC, reducing the risk of psychoactive effects or failed drug tests.
|CBD isolate can be easily mixed into various products, such as oils, edibles, creams, and capsules, providing versatile consumption options.
|Potential Cancer Treatment
|While more research is needed, some studies suggest that CBD isolate may have anticancer properties and could aid in cancer treatment.
|Cardiovascular Health Support
|Preliminary research indicates that CBD isolate may have cardiovascular benefits, such as lowering blood pressure and reducing the risk of heart disease.
* Please note that these benefits are based on preliminary research and individual experiences may vary. It’s important to consult with a healthcare professional before using CBD isolate, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medication.
How to use CBD Isolate Powder
Here’s a guide on how to use CBD isolate powder:
- Measure the Desired Dosage: Start by measuring out the desired dosage of CBD isolate powder using a scale. It’s essential to be precise with your measurements to ensure accurate dosing.
- Choose Your Consumption Method:
- Sublingual: Place the measured CBD isolate powder under your tongue and hold it there for 60-90 seconds before swallowing. This method allows for fast absorption through the mucous membranes in the mouth.
- Mix with Carrier Oil: Dissolve the CBD isolate powder into a carrier oil, such as coconut oil or olive oil, to create your CBD oil. This oil can be used sublingually or added to food and beverages.
- Add to Food or Beverages: You can also mix CBD isolate powder into your favorite foods and beverages. It can be added to smoothies, salad dressings, soups, or baked goods.
- Topical Application: Mix the CBD isolate powder with a small amount of carrier oil or lotion to create a topical CBD-infused product. This can be applied directly to the skin to target specific areas of discomfort or inflammation.
- Heat if Necessary: If you’re mixing CBD isolate powder with a carrier oil, you may need to gently heat the mixture to aid in dissolving the powder completely. Use low heat and stir until the powder is fully dissolved.
- Store Properly: Store your CBD isolate powder and any CBD-infused products in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight and heat to preserve their potency and freshness.
- Adjust Dosage as Needed: Start with a low dosage of CBD isolate powder and gradually increase until you achieve the desired effects. Remember to consult with a healthcare professional to determine the appropriate dosage for your needs.
- Monitor Effects: Pay attention to how your body responds to the CBD isolate powder. Keep track of any changes in symptoms or side effects and adjust your dosage accordingly.
By following these steps, you can effectively use CBD isolate powder to incorporate CBD into your daily wellness routine.
FAQS about CBD Isolate Powder
What is CBD isolate?
CBD is short for cannabidiol, a compound found in the hemp and cannabis plant. It is a phyto-cannabinoid (one of many in cannabis including THC) but does not share THC’s intoxicating effects.
CBD isolate is made by isolating and extracting CBD from the rest of the plant using various extraction methods.
Overall, CBD isolate is a white powder or crystal that contains absolutely no THC, terpenes, or other cannabinoids from the hemp and cannabis plant.
Why is CBD isolate easy to use?
CBD isolate is easy to use because it offers you the peace of mind of working with strictly CBD and because it is a powdered form, it is easy to measure and infuse in some of your favourite everyday products.
How can I use CBD isolate?
You can use CBD isolate in numerous ways such as in an oil, edibles or topicals. Depending on how you want to take your CBD will result in what you need to do with the CBD oil to achieve that product.
How do I work with CBD isolate?
When creating any CBD isolate product, whether an oil or edible, the CBD isolate needs to infuse with the ingredients of choice by using a heating method. Heating the CBD isolate with a carrier oil of choice, will dissolve the isolate powder. Always remember that CBD isolate is fat-soluble so it will dissolve best in any high-fat ingredients.
You can also use CBD isolate without heating the powder and applying directly into your favourite cream or topical of choice.
What are the benefits of CBD isolate?
CBD isolate is the perfect go-to for those who have never tried CBD before and want the peace of mind that the product will be THC-free. CBD isolate has many benefits such as its anti-inflammatory properties, it acts as an anxiolytic and has antibacterial properties.
What is the difference between CBD isolate and other CBD like Full-Spectrum and Broad-Spectrum?
CBD isolate, in its powdered form, is strictly the molecule in its purest form with no other cannabinoids or THC included. Full Spectrum and Broad Spectrum CBD both are compromised with CBD but also minor cannabinoids, a terpene profile, and other minerals the hemp and cannabis plant has to offer. Full spectrum CBD is the only CBD that has <0.3% THC included.
Can I directly ingest CBD isolate?
Because CBD isolate is flavourless, you can ingest CBD isolate directly. It is recommended to add the powder to a snack or smoothies instead for a better experience.
What can I infuse CBD isolate with?
You can infuse CBD isolate with anything that is fat-soluble. Adding CBD isolate into your carrier oil, sprinkling it directly on snacks or other meals, and putting it into your drinks or smoothies could be some of the many ways you can infuse CBD isolate.
Is CBD isolate safe to use on the skin?
CBD isolate is safe to use on the skin, however, it is not recommended to apply the powder directly on the skin as you need an oil to help with absorption. Add the CBD isolate in your cream or topical of choice for optimal absorption.
Is CBD isolate safe to use on pets?
Yes, CBD isolate is safe to use on pets, however, it is not recommended to put the powder directly in their mouth because they might not enjoy the experience. You can sprinkle directly on their food or add to their favourite treat for best results.
What are the side-effects of CBD isolate?
If you have taken too much CBD isolate, you will feel sluggish and lethargic. If ingested the powder directly, you may suffer from diarrhea or an upset stomach.
Will CBD Isolate get me high?
CBD isolate contains 0% THC which makes it non-intoxicating and therefore will not make you feel high.
How much CBD isolate should I used?
Everyone absorbs CBD differently, so it is a personal preference with your starting dose. It is always best to start low and slow with your concentration and work your way up from there to find what dose is right for you.