Differences Between Hemp CBD Oil and Marijuana CBD Oil
Here, we’d like to explain the difference between cannabis (or marijuana) and hemp (or industrial hemp).
Although cannabis and industrial hemp both derive from the species Cannabis sativa, they are distinct strains with unique phytochemical compositions and uses. Hemp has lower concentrations of the psychoactive component THC and higher concentrations of cannabidiol (CBD), which decreases or eliminates its psychoactive effects.
Marijuana (herbal cannabis), is a psychoactive drug from the female Cannabis plant that consists of dried flowers and subtending leaves and stems. The main psychoactive part of cannabis is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), including at least 65 other cannabinoids. Marijuana is the most widely consumed form, containing 3% to 20% THC, with reports of up to 33% THC. This is the stock material from which all other preparations are derived.
Does hemp CBD oil get you high?
The short answer to the question, “Can hemp CBD oil get you high?” is no, it can’t.
So, while THC is found in high quantities in marijuana and low quantities in hemp, the reverse is true for CBD. The CBD in CBD oil is most often extracted from hemp as opposed to marijuana since it is naturally higher in CBD and lower in THC.
Now, Let’s Make a Short Summary:
- Cbd Oil Can Be Made from Either Marijuana or Hemp.
- The Main Difference Between Hemp Cbd Oil and Marijuana Cbd Oil Lies in The Levels of Thc.
- Cbd Oil from Marijuana Has No Restrictions on How Much Thc It Can Contain.
- Due to The Trace Concentration of Thc (0.3% or Less), There’s No Chance of Getting High when Using Hemp Cbd Oil.
If You Are Concerned About Thc Content in Cbd Oil and Its Products, Make Sure to Check:
- The Cbd Oil Origin (from Industrial Hemp of From Marijuana)
- Labels for The Thc Content
Curious Fact: Industrial Hemp is One of The Fastest Growing Plants and One of The First Plants that Was Spun Into Usable Fiber. without Any Exaggeration, We Can Say that Hemp Has Been Grown Specifically for The Human Uses Since Ancient Times, 10,000 Years Ago, for Textiles and Clothing. It Can Be Refined Into a Variety of Commercial Items Including Paper, Biodegradable Plastics, Paint, Insulation, Biofuel, Food, and Animal Feed.
* Cbd2 Go.Ca Does Not Intend to Give This as Professional Medical Advice. Do Not Attempt to Self-Diagnose, or Prescribe Treatment Based on The Information Provided on This Page. Always Consult Your Physician Before Making Any Decision on The Treatment of a medical condition.